Review test results, organic carbon, biological activity, and plant-available nutrients
Track your GPS location and toggle field parameters for optimal decisions
Drop pins, create scouting reports, and track as-applied data while in the field
FARMER OWNED DATA
Data is owned by the farmer, we help to create ROI
Improve Farm Profitability
As agronomists and farmers ourselves, our initial goal is to drive instant farm profits. With soil health data and unbiased recommendations, we help farmers start their crop production system on the right foot. Users can create custom recommendation algorithms, factor in soil biology, and assess opportunities to improve regenerative farm management.
Supply Chain Connections
As the consumer asks where their products come from, farmer data is becoming more valuable. We connect supply chain organizations with farmers to complete the farm-to-fork story. Use TopSoil to create value via sustainability initiatives by using data to make meaningful claims and scalable change.
Guaranteed Data Security
Data security is of utmost importance. Users maintain data ownership and choose how data is utilized within TopSoil Network initiatives. The sustainability message is valuable, your data should be too!
TopSoil Tool Features
- Web-based data mapping and boundary integration
- Unbiased soil fertility recommendations
- Harvest and as-applied data analytics
- Scouting tool
- Imagery integration
- Easy, user-controlled data sharing
- Crop planning and data verification tools
- Auto zones
- Auto recommendations
- Online payments
- Custom services
- TopSoil resources library
TopSoil Tool Benefits
- No mobile app needed, fully web-based
- Integrate data from any lab, monitor, or file type
- Gain unbiased variable-rate recommendations instantly
- Access educational materials and network experts
- Evaluate opportunities to profit from your data
The TopSoil Network is a global network of leading soil consultants, leading ag companies and farmers. Through this network we are able to expand upon our data analytics platforms.
- Top Soil consultants have access to data analytics systems, new products, tools and services that they can utilize and implement, adding additional value to their services.
- Farmers can sign up for the Top Soil Network to gain better access to products and independent data, as well as supply chain opportunities.
- Food and ag companies are able to team up with the Top Soil Network to gain access to farmland and soil data and to gain opportunities to connect regeneratively produced farm products with consumers demanding sustainable sourcing, thereby driving economic benefit to all involved stakeholders.
TopSoil User Tree
Click Image to Expand
“The beauty of TopSoil Tool is that it brings all your agronomic data to one place so that we can help you make informed, unbiased decisions for driving soil health improvements.”
TopSoil is free to get started. Map your fields, gain insights, and evaluate available tools to help your farm become more economically resilient and environmentally sustainable.
Sign Up Today!
See the video below to learn how to get started. We’d love to help you access new agronomic data or understand the data you already have to we can drive short-term profitability and long-term resiliency